Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For my Hubby, on our Wedding night


I made this for my Husband and I gave it to him on our wedding night. (It matches all the other Wedding Stationary I made myself too -those will be posted in the next few weeks). I just woke up one day and thought "OMG the sweet treat cups look like boobs!!!" and the card was born from there. I had a template for the corset card for so long, I'm sorry I forget who made it, but then I finally had a use for it. I had to modify the template a bit to make it fit the cups and the 1 3/4" circle punch.

Scallop edge punch on the very vanilla paper acts as a chemise under the corset. I wrote a love letter on it and slid it inside. The grommets were a pain, especially near the cups. The star punch is non SU 'cause that's what I had. Wide oval punch made the sides of the corset, instead of following the template.

I had to build up layers under the treat cups to form the corset cups, I did this by layering a black circle with a few dimensionals and then a Perfect Plum scallop circle over that.

I filled the treat cups with a little glitter and vellum hearts from the heart to heart punch.

I also added garters and added the Circle Ribbon Slides thru both pieces of Basic Black ribbon.

I hope you enjoy my creative use of Sweet Treat Cups, my husband did!

Ingredients:
Paper: Perfect Plum, very vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, vellum
Accessories:
VV Ribbon Slides, black eyelets, sweet treat cups, 1/4 bb ribbon

No comments: