Tuesday, September 16, 2008

shipment

I got 4 new stamp sets yesterday, and tonight I mounted them while I drank half a bottle of red wine. So then I felt compelled to make a card with a set I was dying for for a VERY long time. So I made a "get well soon" card of sorts for a school co-worker who caught the first bought of first grade cooties from her kiddies already!

I finally got "Loads of Love" and made this diddy. Tempting Turquoise and Kraft papers. TT ribbon with the slot punch. I also added the ticket punch on the corners of the Kraft. I watercolored the truck using the TT ink pad and by using the Water color pencils from Stampin' Up!



I'm gonna toss it into her mailbox tomorrow and then I'm sure I'll feel silly for doing it. She's not like my best friend or anything. But, maybe I'll make her feel a little better and it will all be alright!
.................................

Tonight I also worked on a flier for World Card Making Day. I'm having Writer's Block I think. I'm a bit nervous about it. But I'll work on it a bit more tomorrow then off to the printers! I have to get this flier out if I want any business for the big day (October 5th)

thanks for looking
'night!

No comments: