Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wedding Web Site

hello

I spent this weekend (as well as much of the last 2 weeks) thinking about my wedding. As I just passed the "one year to go" mark I have been struggling to figure out what I want my wedding day to look like. Anyway, I have lots of ideas swirling around in my head and it seems that blogging about what's in my head is usually a somewhat therapeutic way to deal with it.

SO... I thought that I would start a thread of wedding related blogings here and see what happens. I know I intended to make this blog only about my creative aspects, but as it turns out, my wedding will be the BIGGEST bit of creativity I will ever display all at one time. So it does seem appropriate that I talk about that here.

um, ok so I have started a wedding website, but I think, as with most free things, it lacks in some areas. Mostly, I think it should have a blog area for my ramblings on planning the big day. But as it does not, this here blog spot will have to do. In the mean time, and for whenever you want to check it out, here is the link to my wedding web site.

http://kandracandhall.weddings.com

No comments: