Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cousin's Wedding


I made 2 cards, not sure what I liked. I decided to give the one I liked least to my mom
to give to my cousin. Anyway. Both cards were CASED from Splitcoaststampers. the colors were chaged, I think these are the colors of the wedding party, but I'm not sure about the kiwi kiss.

So yes, I used Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip.

Card one. Together Forever set with Polka dot background stamp. I also used my Big Shot with the swiss dots embossing folder for the main background. The card I cased from SCS was in Orchid Opulence and Black and it made a much better card. I also used the co-ordinating wheel with this, and the retired (from spring 08 mini catalog)
chocolate chip 1/4 inch twill ribbon.


Card two, the one that will be from me to my cousin and his new bride... I believe this is nearly exactly the same as what I saw on SCS but I changed the colors. Also the ribbon is different. Here I used Kiwi Kiss and chocolate chip. The ribbon is actually stacked. Layer one is the 5/8" striped grosgrain in color ribbon. Layer 2 is the retired Twill chocolate chip ribbon. I thought for sure they would have kept this :(

I used the Lovely Letters L (for my cousin's last name) inside the flowered circle from Together Forever and stamped them both -using the stamp positioner - on the envelope to have a co-ordinating set.

I hope I have the colors right.
Enjoy, I hope to have more cards to upload for you soon.

Keep on stamping!

No comments: